What I can do for you
- Stefano Cassaro (Destination Wedding Photographer) and my style + a second shooter (english speaking) that will photograph from a different perspective.
- The shooting service will last from the getting ready until lunch/dinner. It can be extended for the cake cut or the wedding party. It depends on the wedding and the package chosen.
- High-resolution shots (min. 150) with Artistic and Advances Digital Development;
- A selection from all the other shots (min. 800 for the most complete package), in high resolution with well-cared professional editing (to improve the contrast/tone of the images and to give them an unique and timeless color style).
- You will receive all the edited photos through USB pen-drive or online service call “wetransfer”, so you will may print them independently with exceptional results.
- During our meeting, I will try to give you helpful tips to make your wedding beautiful from an aesthetic and photographic point of view.
The prints represent the right conclusion of the whole process that leads to an emotional image.
Without the print, you have only an image. This can make you cry, it can be shared with others, but it’s just an image. Maybe one day you will lose it, or it will be simply buried in some old computer, and you won’t look at it anymore. But the prints are different, especially if you choose to print them on Fine Art paper! Have you ever looked at an image printed on a cotton rag paper? It’s incredible…
I have selected two suppliers (“Graphistudio” and “5punto6“) that for type of products and finishing are suited more to my photographic style; these are Italian and handmade products, of high quality and with special attention to the aesthetics. Prices can vary between Euro 400 and Euro 1,000, depending on the type of product and customizations.
Engagement, Elopement, Trash The Dress, Morning After, Pregnancy:
The wedding package can be customised including one or more shooting such as an engagement, an elopement, a honey moon session, a trash the dress service, etc. I like to offer different packages to my couple to make their love unforgettable. These shooting are on demand.
An engagement session is more than just pretty pictures. It’s a unique way of showing how in love you are with the other person and announcing it to the world!
An engagement photography session is a great way to break the ice with your wedding photographer as well. It’s very likely that we either met or spoke on the phone or corresponded through e-mail. It’s a great way to figure all of that out, so that way on the day of your wedding you can be relaxed and have fun!
Have your engagement photos taken at a location that is important or that has some meaning to the two of you. This could be a place you got engaged or a first date, it could be at a place you both like to spend time, or something you like to do together such as a shared interest. I want all of my engagement session to be different from one another, to make my clients feel special.
To elope, literally means “to run away with a lover”. If you like the idea of a sudden and secrete marriage: elope to Italy! You can marry whenever you like. A wedding in Italy will offer beautiful venues, stunning views where you can celebrate your wedding.
You only need to choose the perfect location for your romantic getaway. You’ll have fun and I’ll think about light, composition and creating beautiful art.
Another perfect moment to do an elopement shooting is during your honeymoon! If you want to remember it forever, some couple photos are the best way to do it.